A Tenderfoot's Foodventures

A beginner's adventures in cooking

Thursday, August 11, 2005

A BUNDLE OF FRUSTRATION

Argh!!! This has not been a good week for me. I'm buried up to my neck with backlogs from last century and deadlines are zoning in fast. To cap it off, not only is our digicam busted, but I accidentally deleted pics from my phone that I wanted to post here! I had pictures of dishes we made in the past week like pinipyan (pounded rice congee with annatto), fried eggplant, cheese omelet and quesadillas that I lost along with some of the photos I took from the 'Organic' Exhibit at Shangrila mall as well as pictures of various Baguio products that my parents brought home recently. I'm only grateful that the photo of my entry for SHF (Sugar High Fridays) was not obliterated as well.

I'll post my SHF entry here in a while and post the left-over pics of the Baguio products as well as the photos from the Shangrila exhibit thereafter. By thereafter, I mean soon..... I hope!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home